Following recent super deluxe editions and multi-format releases of classic Who albums – The Who Sell Out, My Generation, Tommy and Quadrophenia, we follow with Who’s Next – considered by many to be the band’s greatest album. The album was a ground-breaking musical achievement and raised the bar for other artists to follow and continues to inspire to this day.
Available in 10CD Super Deluxe, 2CD Deluxe, 4LP Deluxe, 1CD, 1LP, Clear 1LP, Half-Speed Master 1LP, Deluxe 3LP (+ Pete’s Demos) and Picture Disc 1LP formats.
- 10CD Super Deluxe: 10CD + Blu-Ray with Atmos/5.1 Mix/Stereo, Life House Graphic Novel (170 Pages) I * Previously released with new remix ** Previously unreleased tracks, incl. PETE TOWNSHEND’S LIFE HOUSE DEMOS 1970 – 1971 – PARTs 1 & 2, sessions, 2 live albums, Steven Wilson Atmos / 5.1 & Stereo Mixes (48kHz 24-bit) + bonus tracks, Original 1971 Stereo Mix (96kHz 24-bit)
- 2CD Deluxe: Original album remaster + bonus tracks
- 4LP Deluxe: Original album remaster + LIVE AT THE CIVIC AUDITORIUM, SAN FRANCISCO – DECEMBER 12, 1971
- 1CD: Original album remaster
- 1LP: Original album remaster
- “Coke Bottle Clear” 1LP
- 12″ 1LP Half-Speed Remaster
- Deluxe 3LP: 3 x 12″ Original album remaster + PETE TOWNSHEND’S LIFE HOUSE ACETATES (alt. mixes & demos)
- Picture Disc LP